- Office Manager
- Graduate Program Coordinator
In addition to working as the Office Manager and Graduate Program Coordinator in Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Martha also majored in English with a History minor at the University of Kansas. She authored of several young-adult, urban fantasy novels and is currently working on publishing short stories and non-fiction pieces. In spring 2016, her short story "The Silence of Space" was published in Sonoma State University's ZAUM literary magazine. In 2017, she earned an Engineering Staff Impact Award for her dedication to Student Success in the School of Engineering. Martha was also the recipient of the 2019 Graduate Support Staff Award. Martha also volunteers at KU's Audio Reader Network where her primary assignments are "Shopping the Discount Stores" and "Shopper's Showcase" programs which air on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Creative Works —
- Kehr, Martha. The Magic Mole. Vol. 1, The Adventures of Marcy and Sara. Kindle Publishing, 2008.
- Kehr, Martha. New Alliances. Vol. 2, The Adventures of Marcy and Sara. Kindle Publishing, 2009.
- Kehr, Martha. Journey to the Palace of Ice. Vol. 3, The Adventures of Marcy and Sara. Kindle Publishing, 2012.
- Kehr, Martha. "The Silence of Space." (Rohnert Park, CA: Zaum Sonoma State’s Literary Magazine, 2016) online.
Awards & Honors —
- Engineering Staff Impact Award | 2017
- Graduate Support Staff Award | 2019