In addition to working as the Office Manager and Graduate Program Coordinator in Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Martha also majored in English with a History minor at the University of Kansas. She is the author of several young-adult, urban fantasy novels and is currently working on publishing short stories and non-fiction pieces. In spring 2016, her short story "The Silence of Space" was published in Sonoma State University's ZAUM literary magazine. In 2017, she earned an Engineering Staff Impact Award for her dedication to Student Success in the School of Engineering. Martha was also the receipient of the 2019 Graduate Stupport Staff Award. Currently serving as co-chair of the Engineering Staff Organization (ESO), Martha hopes to apply her strong personal drive toward supporting staff success and professional development. Martha is also a volunteer at KU's Audio Reader Network where her primary assignment is reading the "Shopping the Discount Stores" program which airs on Tuesday mornings.
- ASSOCIATES OF THE ARTS, JOHNSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, MAY 2004
Focus on Literature and Psychology
- ENGLISH, BGS. UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS, MAY 2019
Focus on Rhetoric, Language, and Writing; Minor in History
- Kehr, Martha. The Magic Mole. Vol. 1, The Adventures of Marcy and Sara. Createspace, 2008.
- Kehr, Martha. New Alliances. Vol. 2, The Adventures of Marcy and Sara. Createspace, 2009.
- Kehr, Martha. Journey to the Palace of Ice. Vol. 3, The Adventures of Marcy and Sara. Createspace, 2012.
- Kehr, Martha. "The Silence of Space." (Rohnert Park, CA: Zaum Sonoma State’s Literary Magazine, 2016) online.